Current Vacancie Available
Ever Fresh Dairy is looking for new drivers due to expanding our business.
Drivers will needs to be courteous and polite as are the face of the company visiting these customers, so customer service is a priority. You will be responsible for loading and unloading the boxes/bags of stock so therefore the job does involve heavy lifting, and drivers must have a flexible attitude.
A clean driving license is preferred and for insurance reasons drivers are required to be over 25 and prefer someone with class c license but not essential. Applications should be made via this website with a CV or a list of your last 3 jobs, your home geographic location and a contact telephone number.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Sales Development Rep to help support business development opportunities. The majority of the role will be spent contacting prospects, cold calling and setting up meetings. We’ve been growing at a rapid rate of 100% year on year. We are looking for an ambitious and positive team player to help drive that growth.
Job Role :
- Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound leads and outbound cold calls/emails
- Engaging with prospects and qualifying sales opportunities
- Identifying and understanding the customer’s needs through discovery calls
- Researching and identifying key decision-makers and generating interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a high-volume sales environment
- Experience in phone sales (B2B)
- A record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all-day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
We are looking to fill this opportunity asap.
we are looking for a honest, reliable full-time employee in our wholesale business based in croydon.
The role is varied and will require you to apply a practical and methodical approach to all daily tasks, including new product listings, customer service, warehouse picking/packing and stock management etc
You must be comfortable to work independently. Must be confident to deal with consumer demands in an understanding and efficient manner.
A good level of computer skills is a must as you’ll need to work with Excel and word.
Current staff working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday – Friday (can be slightly flexible)
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a new start in 2020, send in your CV for review.
forklift license would be a bonus.
Salary: £10 per hour on a self-employed basis